Constituent Services

My offices can help you in many ways. We can:

*** We will give priority to our constituents. To find your MP click here ***

  • Act as your Ombudsman with the Federal Government and assist you with EI, Passports, SIN Card, CPP, OAS, GIS, CCRA and any other Federal Government Department, Agency or Crown Corporation
  • Help you get information on Government Programs and Services
  • Provide small Canadian Flags & Pins
  • Arrange a tour of Parliament Hill (even for large groups), or arrange for you to sit in on a debate or Question Period
  • Provide certificates of achievement or recognition for your organization’s members and volunteers
  • If you need something that isn’t listed here, call one of my offices and we’ll do what we can to get you what you need

Certificates from the Prime Minister’s Office may be obtained from their website click here.


Canadian Government Links – Track the progress of Canada’s Economic Action Plan

Canada Pension Plan

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Information for Seniors

Employment Insurance

Consular Services


If you have a Consular Emergency the Operations Centre of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Canadian citizens outside Canada, call 613-996-8885 (call collect where available).  A list of Toll Free numbers from some countries is also available.  Click here.

For calls originating in Canada, call 1-800-267-6788 or 613-944-6788.

TTY: 1-800-394-3472 (in Canada and the U.S.) or 613-944-1310




How did John Weston Vote?

The House of Commons website has recently launched a feature that allows visitors to see how MPs voted: click here to see how John Weston voted in the House of Commons.